This fall, don’t bury your head in a pile of leaves and deny that Old Man Winter is headed our way. Instead, buckle up and prepare for a wild ride full of chills and thrills. The 2020 Farmer’s Almanac predicts a winter filled with so many ups and downs on the thermometer that it is already being dubbed a “polar coaster.”
“Our extended forecast is calling for yet another freezing, frigid, and frosty winter for two-thirds of the country,” Farmer’s Almanac Editor Peter Geiger said.
Should you heed the harsh prediction or hope that it all blows over?
The Farmer’s Almanac uses an age-old, top-secret formula developed way back when George Washington was the president that boasts 80% accuracy in predicting weather conditions. Modern-day meteorologists call that assertion malarkey, saying that one should look no further than the 10-day forecast for an accurate weather prediction.
Either way, a cold and snowy winter is almost certain for Minnesota, which makes for harsh living conditions, especially for older adults who live alone.
Beat Old Man Winter at his game well before the icy winds begin to blow. Explore a safe and comfortable lifestyle at Encore Assisted Living and Memory Care, where it’s warm and cozy and the forecast calls for…
- Camaraderie and kinship with neighbors who are always up for card games, exercise, and special events.
- Comfort in a private apartment home – one that doesn’t require shoveling or furnace repairs!
- Around-the-clock help and support as needed provided by our supportive caregivers.
- Piping-hot, delicious and nutritious meals to warm the body, heart, and soul.
- Peace of mind, knowing that you or a loved one is receiving the care and support that may be needed.
- Affordable monthly fees and an optional financial assistance option for those who qualify.
Come in From the Cold – Visit Encore Today!
Leave the shoveling to us and explore all Encore has to offer. Click here to find an Encore Assisted Living and Memory Care community near you and schedule a tour!