Honoring our residents’ legacies is a privilege. Licensed nurses and personal care assistants, all of whom have specialized training caring for people with memory loss, provide daily assistance, medication management, frequent safety checks and a variety of activities.
Encore communities offer support for residents who have early, mid-stage and advanced Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementia.
CAMARADERIE AND KINSHIP
Social opportunities abound with neighbors available for card games, exercise, special events, day trips and dining company. Residents enjoy the kinship of new and longtime friends and the help of a caring staff.
A COMFORTABLE HOME, CONVENIENT AMENITIES AND HELPFUL SUPPORT
We nurture a healthy and vibrant lifestyle in a wonderfully caring community.
Encore’s highly trained and dedicated team of nurses, certified nursing assistants, activities staff and caregivers address simple to complex care needs and offer:
- Three meals per day with a variety of menu selections approved by a certified dietitian
- Custom care plans coordinated with healthcare providers
- Medication management
- Assistance with daily activities like dressing and bathing
- 24-hour, on-site staff
- Visiting physicians
- Assistance with coordination of medical appointments
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
In addition, Encore offers residents a robust events calendar that includes daily physical, mental and social activities and scheduled trips and outings.
Encore assisted living and memory care communities creat opportunities for camaraderie, community and personal connections. Residents enjoy convenient amenities, including:
- On-site dining in a social setting
- Garden patio with raised planters
- Spacious community room
- Beauty salon
- Primarily private bathrooms
- Wall-to-wall carpet and window treatments
- Emergency call systems
- Cable television-ready
- Security system